Subsidiaries Of Masingita Group Of Companies
- Masingita Group Of Companies has undergone a dramatic evolution. From a small start up with a singular focus on a filling station, the company has become a major black economic empowerment player in property development, facilities management and infrastructure provision within the civil and built environments.
- Masingita Properties has been involved in property development, construction and facilities management since 1989.
Focused within, but not limited to Gauteng and Limpopo Provinces, the company has primarily targeted townships and rural areas
with the primary aim of local and rural economic development.
Khulemani Masingita Holdings
- KHULEMANI MASINGITA HOLDINGS’s foray in the property development is new while the next step is property ownership. The experience that MASINGITA GROUP OF COMPANIES has in property and facilities management enables KHULEMANI MASINGITA HOLDINGS to provide a full spectrum of services, from identifying land with high potential to developing property projects on behalf of clients; managing tenants and their needs; and overseeing the maintenance of facilities.
Illungile Consulting Services
- The subsidiary is responsible for professional services in the fields of the project management,
quantity survey letting services and tenant coordination.
- As a boutique auction company, Auction Inc provides tailor-made state of the art auction services
which exceed client expectation utilizing results driven resource capabilities to build and sustain
valuable relationships on an ongoing basis. Its unique services for auction of movable and immovable assets
embrace the following three strategic business pillars meeting the requiremnts of Sout africa Auction Market:
- Solicited and unsolicited bidding process
- Acquisition and warehousing for sale